Conferencian meeting affairs user service protocol V1.0
Thanks for choosing Conferencian digital conference service.
For the mutual benefits of both sides, please notice that before using the service provided by Shanghai Conferencian Exhibition Service Co., Ltd. on http://conferencian.com all the clauses are very important and need reading through.
When the user clicks the “I agree” button on the registration interface, it should be deemed that the user has read the contents of this agreement in detail, and fully agrees with all the terms in this agreement.
I. User registration
1.User should be a person with full capacity for civil conduct.
2.User registration refers to procedure including the user's login on the platform, fill in the relevant information according to requirements and confirm the consent of the service protocol.
II. Platform’s rights and obligations
1. Conferencian platform has the obligation to maintain the normal, safe and stable operation of the online platform, and strive to improve the technology, so that the user online activities can be carried out smoothly.
2. For users’ feedback on the problem during registration and application, the platform will make a timely reply.
3. For users to make the following behavior on the platform, the platform has the right to remove the relevant information and terminate the provision of service, without the consent of the user.
① The platform has the right to refer to the user's registration information and related behavior, and enjoys the right to ask the user to correct in the case of any problems in the registration information come to light.
② Any violations of user, the platform has the right to stop transmission and delete its information, stop users’ permission, cancel the user account and disclose it to the relevant authorities in accordance with relevant laws.
③ For the following violations (such as: Release or send messages in e-mail or in other ways to convey malicious, false and infringement of the rights of other people's personal property, Uploading Software viruses or other computer code that will interfere, destroy or restrict the functions of any computer software, hardware, or communication devices, Or publish any other information that violates public interest or may seriously damage the Conferencian platform and the legitimate interests of other users.) of the user on the platform, the platform has the right to remove its information, stop users’ permission, cancel the user account and other restrictive measures.
4、The services provided by the platform will automatically collect information about visitors, including the number of visitors, visiting hours, visiting pages, visiting addresses, and so on. This web site will use these information to analyze our services, to manage the partners and the relevant statistics on the site.
5、This site contains links to other sites, and we are not responsible for the content and privacy of these sites.
III. Information protection.
1. Use of user information.
① The platform will not sell or lend user information to anyone, and do not allow any unauthorized third party to check your information unless get your permission.
② The platform can use the user's personal information to provide users with the service, such as the user's subscription to the meeting information, to participate in the records of the meeting, and share information after get users’ permission.
2.User personal information disclosure.
The user's personal information will be partially disclosed in the following circumstances:
① The user agrees to disclose to the third party.
② Reveal to the third party or the administrative and judicial institution In accordance with the relevant provisions of the law, or the requirements of the administrative or judicial institutions,
③ In order to provide the goods and services required by the user, platform will share your personal information with the third party.
Please keep your account and password information properly. If the user finds his personal information leak, especially the platform account and the password, please contact the platform immediately , so that the platform will take corresponding measures.
The platform have the right to formulate, modify this agreement when it is necessary.
Any amendment of this protocol will be disclosed on website.
If the user does not agree with the relevant changes, the network service can be canceled.
Once the revised agreement is published on the platform website, it will automatically take effect immediately.
All kinds of rules will come into effect after the release, and also become part of this protocol.
logging on or continue to use the platform will indicate that the user accepts the revised agreement.
1. Any damage or economic loss caused by the platform will get compensation from the platform, total payment shall exceed the value of the service purchased by the user.
These liability restrictions will apply to the maximum extent permitted by the law and continue to be valid after the user's qualification is revoked or terminated.
2.Shanghai Conferencian Exhibition Service Co., Ltd. does not guarantee that all the information provided by the platform is with no virus or other harmful ingredients.
3.In the event of the following relevant matters, the platform does not shoulder any legal responsibility
① The leakage of any personal information that is caused by the user or any other reason caused by any third party
② Any temporary site closure due to government regulation
③ Any consequence of force majeure
Ⅵ. LAW AND JURISDICTION;
This agreement is applicable to the law of the people's Republic of China, and all disputes will appeal to the people's court in the location of the platform operating company.
1. This platform is independently developed by Shanghai Conferencian Exhibition Service Co., Ltd. all right reserved.
Including but not limited to Text expression and its combination, icon, chart, chart, color, interface design, page frame, relevant data, printing materials, or electronic documents are protected by the copyright law and the international copyright treaty and other intellectual property laws and regulations.
2. The other trademarks that appear on the platform are the property of their trademark owner.
Any third party shall not use without the written permission from platform or the trademark owner.
3. Users are not allowed to modify, reverse engineering, decompile, disassemble, copy or distribute the software provided by the platform
4. The user can not use third party software to log on or use the platform without Shanghai Conferencian Exhibition Service Co., Ltd.’s authorization.
Users can not use platform’s any intellectual property, to create or provide the same or similar network services, such as the simulation server.
5.The content of the meeting site is only on behalf of the meeting group, which has nothing to do with the platform position.
6. The article and the picture published on the website, their copyright only belong to the original writer. If the author has a copyright statement Its copyright ownership is subject to an incidental statement. The platform is not responsible for the infringement of the user's copyright.
Ⅷ. Any of the copyright articles published on the platform shall comply with the following specification
1. For non-commercial, non-profit, non-advertising purposes, it is necessary to indicate the origin of the author and information and pictures.
2. For the purpose of commercial, profit and advertising purposes, it is necessary to obtain the consent of the original author and the author's name, the rights of authorization and the origin of the original writer.
3. Any modification or deletion of any article or picture should be maintained by the author and asked the original author to agree and specify the rights of authorization.
Any comments or suggestions, please contact email@example.com
Shanghai Conferencian Exhibition Service Co., Ltd.