APASLSTC 2018 will award up to 40 Travel Awards. Selected authors of abstracts will receive a RMB4,000 travel grant along with recognition at a reception during APASL STC 2018.
Candidates for the award must be listed as the first or presenting author of an abstract accepted for presentation at APASL STC 2018. Residents or fellows are eligible to be considered for the award and are encouraged to apply.
Interested authors must submit an application by Dec. 15, 2018. Applications must be submitted online. No faxed or mailed applications will be accepted. Award notifications will be sent via email in late APASL STC 2018.
> The following materials are required as part of the application:
- Accepted APASL STC 2018 abstract that lists the applicant as the first or presenting author.
- Current CV/resume.
- Letter of intent describing the applicant’s role in the research presented in the abstract, his or her interest in attending and presenting at APASL STC 2018, and his or her plans for future research.
- Letter of support from a faculty sponsor summarizing the candidate’s attributes and the impact DDW attendance will have upon the candidate's research and career.
Young Investigator Award
The Young Investigator Award supports the development of research activities undertaken with the active contribution of the applicant. The specific intent is to provide support for young and talented physicians in their early career.
Up to 20 Awards will be granted. Winners will receive a RMB4,000 prize, and will be presented with a certificate at a reception duringAPASL STC 2018.
Interested authors must submit an application by Oct. 15, 2018. Applications must be submitted online. No faxed or mailed applications will be accepted. Award notifications will be sent via email in Dec 1 2018.
> Criteria For Consideration
To be eligible for this award, the applicant
> Selection Procedure
- Must be aged less than 40 years
- Clear copy of ID indicating date of birth is to be included in the CV.
- Content of the abstract must represent original work and not presented/ or published previously,
- Abstracts will be selected for the Award during the Abstract review based on scientific content
- Selected applicants will be informed in advance and must confirm their attendance to the congress
* Prizes are awarded at the discretion of the committee and the decisions made are final.